Sunday, June 26, 2011

Far too long...

Hi everyone,

It's been a very long time since I've posted.  Rather than load the blog with excuses, I've decided to give you some updates on exciting upcoming classes.  We are pleased to announce that Magenta will be teaching here on Saturday, August 13th.  We are finalizing the details of the classes this week so I'll keep you posted once I have the samples.  If you would like, you can call the store to be put on a list and as soon as we know, you can decide which classes you'd like to register for.

We are also really excited to have Magdalena, from MercArt come to teach from September 16-18th.  I've included some of the ideas that we have for classes.  I've admired Magdalean's work for MANY years and finally decided to ask her to come to Quebec to teach.  I'll be taking some of the classes myself.  She works with metal and either stamps, stencils or other templates to create absolutely stunning designs for boxes, bookmarks, cards and journals.  The samples I'm including are not necessarily the final ones, but will give you a good idea of what the classes will be.  Again, you can call to be put on the list until things are finalized.

Have a wonderful rest of the weekend,

Bonnie






No comments:

Post a Comment