Thursday, February 17, 2011

Hi everyone,

Best of  intentions...I'd like to write every few days but there just aren't enough hours in the day.  I sound like my mother!

I made a card for Valentine's Day, inspired by Louise and using the Hoppies from House Mouse.  These are the little cutest little bunnies.  I used Staz On black and coloured with Tombow markers.  I glazed the chocolates with Diamond Glaze to give them a glossy finish.  The Punch is from good old Martha.  I also used a dot stamp from Penny Black and embossed with a clear pad, with clear powder for a watermark effect.

I have the dates for Elizabeth Allan.  She will be coming on Fri. Apr. 29-Sun. May 1. She will be teaching 3 different classes...all 3 on Sat.   2 of the same classes will be on Fri., and 1 on Sun.  For those of you wanting to take the full day on Sat. just give me a call and I'll add your name to the list.  I'll have the samples by the beginning of March.  Once I have the cards it will be easier to figure it all out.

Enjoy the Spring-like weather while it lasts!

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment