Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hi to everyone,

It certainly has been a while.  There just always seems to be a lull after the holidays in order to re-energize. 

We are having a HUGE sale this Sat. in order to make room for a lot of new products.  Prices will be drastically reduced, especially in the classroom area. 

I am placing an order with Spellbinders and Cuttlebug for their new products.  If there is anything you have seen and would like me to add, just let me know so I can put it in my pre-order.  Now, when they will come in is always a big question, but at least the order will be placed.  Spellbinders has a lot of really beautiful new dies, and Cuttlebug has a lot of interested new sets with many sizes of embossing folders.

I've made a card for Valentine's Day and will send it out next week, once the sale is over, which was inspired by Louise's class of the L'il Mimis easel card.  It's a great way to display a card.

Have a great weekend and I hope to see you on Saturday!

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment