Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Bonjour!


Hi everyone,

I just recieved the new Spellbinders and they are BEAUTIFUL!  They are the Heirloom Ornament, Jack 'O Lantern, Lacey Circles, Lacey Squares, Beaded Squares, Beaded Circles, and Nested Hearts.  We also received the Scor-Buddy which is the smaller version of the Scor-Pal and great for class.

I am almost finished the samples for the Make n Takes that we will be doing in Toronto.  I'll send the new ones in the next day or so.  They are using our new plates.  I hope that some of you can join us for the Creativ Show in Toronto, which is on Oct. 22, (my birthday ;-) until Oct. 24.

It was brought to my attention that there was a typo in the Xmas French Wording plate 4.  If any of you have purchased it or would like to, I have the correction being manufactured right now and will replace the phrase as soon as it comes in.  I was taught to read everything backwards when checking the spelling...hmmm.  Next time I should take my own advice!

Have a great afternoon,

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment