Saturday, September 25, 2010

Good morning...

Hi everyone,

I've been a little remiss in keeping up with my Blog.  I've spent so much time preparing samples and unpacking boxes.  I managed to make a few cards with the new Stampendous Christmas stamps.  They are very quick to make as I've used Best Creations papers in the background so there is less to do.  At Christmas, when time seems to be at a premium, fast is good.  I've also made a card with another of our new releases that is not even in the store yet...the fat cat in a basket of yarn.  The poinsettias are separate so they can be for Christmas but the basket can be for any occasion.

We also received the Christmas line of My Little Yellow Bicycle and the papers are so cute!  I've included some of the samples.  Louise will be doing classes with the Advent calendar as well as the Envelope book.

Have a great weekend,

Bonnie















































No comments:

Post a Comment