Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Good day

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to put something of interest up each day, but you know how that goes.  It's been so busy, with all of the new stock having to be put out and the samples being made for either classes or the Toronto show. 

There have been several people who have expressed interest in going to the Creativ Festival in Toronto and would like to cut costs by sharing a ride.  I've suggested if you are interested, just give me a call so I can try to organize it.  I'd love to see some familiar faces there and the Make 'n Takes look great, even if I do say so myself! ;-)  The number here is:  514-697-1184

I've included a card that I've made with our new O' Christmas Tree plate which will be one of the Make 'n Takes.

Have a great day,

Bonnie


No comments:

Post a Comment